Corrupted Chakras - RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupted Chakras - RP

Give into the void of evil, or stream through the light of good. With or without corrupted chakras...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This site is officially reopened and revamped on this date 7/9/2011 at 12:00 PM and now you can throw this link around and hoping someone catches it and sends it to someone else.
At the moment, Konoha and Kumo are the only open villages and they need shinobi as well as a Kage
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is andrpaget

Our users have posted a total of 120 messages in 35 subjects
This is where you can find the most important links, and unlike a normal quick links sections, this section has a drop down selector, after selecting your desired link and clicking on it, you will be redirected to the section that you have chosen. If you notice any issues with the quick links not working, please notify the "Admin" account.
» The Corrupted Chakras Character Template
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 am by Naethyn

» Reopening of Forum
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:08 am by Naethyn

» Soul Hazard!
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 am by Guest

» Naruto: Broken Dreams -Link Back-
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 pm by Guest

» The Kaodachi Clan
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 am by ADMIN

» The Faucet
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:54 pm by Ooawagaeri

» Three Word Story
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:14 am by Flirtatious Hunter

» Hang-Man
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:11 am by Flirtatious Hunter

» Oowagaeri Hirotiro
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm by Flirtatious Hunter

» Zeke (WiP)
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm by Zeke

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:42 pm
Flirtatious Hunter
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Vote_lcapHirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Voting_barHirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Vote_rcap 
Naethyn
Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Vote_lcapHirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Voting_barHirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Vote_rcap 
Hūxī Senki
ADMIN
Ooawagaeri
Me
Amegetsu
Zeke
Inoko

Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ooawagaeri
Newbee!!!
Newbee!!!

Male Number of posts : 16
Ryo : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Empty
PostSubject: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 pm

~*Clan Information

Clan Name: Hirotiro
Kekkei Genkai/Blood Line Limit: The Bloodline of the Hirotiro Clan is very similar to the Kamizuru and Aburame, using specimens inside their bodies that feed off their chakra. However, inside a Hirotiro's body lay a virus, with the unique ability to change the user's body. This clan's ability is based off imagination, however, as they need to think of what they want to change and how ever so. There is also the downfall of the virus shortening life expectency, and wasting more chakra the bigger the body-mutation. Some examples of what they do could be hands made to tendrils, hands made to claws, and even a strength increasing modification. Though, only one transformation is possible at once, otherwise the virus would overstrain itself, and plunge the user into a chakra-state-like coma.
Clan Village: They are orchestrated in the Stone Village.
Clan Traits: Overhostility, Anger Issues, and Black Hair.
Clan Jutsu: Will be posted if rest is approved.

Spoiler:

Clan History:
Open: Yes; 10 per 100 Members (They would need my permission so I can moderate it)

Limits:

Chakra:

- As with the function of the Virus, they use chakra to transform the structure of the human body, and put it back the way it was. Due to this, transformations are limited, and if low on chakra, they must be trapped in their current form until enough chakra is available.

- The amount of chakra wasted depends on the transformation-size. If it's a large-scale transformation on the body, then they can do only one or two times. If small-scale, then they can do it multiple times, due to only small amounts of chakra used to do it.

Transformation:

- Transformations are limited to one transformation being active at a time. If more than one is attempted, the virus will over-exert itself, sending the user into a coma for an unknown time.

- Transformations are limited by their imagination, which, without a good one, the bloodlimit is useless.

Last edited by Ooawagaeri on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flirtatious Hunter
Jounin
Jounin
Flirtatious Hunter

Female Number of posts : 27
Ryo : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 am

The abilities seem fine, but I don't understand the relation of the bugs with the virus. It would be like having two KKG in one clan. So, choose one.
Back to top Go down
Hūxī Senki
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Hūxī Senki

Male Number of posts : 20
Ryo : 12
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:34 pm

He's saying the virus is like the Aburame's bugs. If I were staff, I'd ask for specific limitations on the mutations as well. Sorry, you can delete this post, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Ooawagaeri
Newbee!!!
Newbee!!!

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Senki is correct on it's SIMILARITY, not having the Aburame bugs. If staff ask for limits, I will give them. I await permission.
Back to top Go down
Flirtatious Hunter
Jounin
Jounin
Flirtatious Hunter

Female Number of posts : 27
Ryo : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Hm, well sorry I misunderstood. =S

Yeah, some limits would be good.
Back to top Go down
Ooawagaeri
Newbee!!!
Newbee!!!

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Limits:

Chakra:

- As with the function of the Virus, they use chakra to transform the structure of the human body, and put it back the way it was. Due to this, transformations are limited, and if low on chakra, they must be trapped in their current form until enough chakra is available.

- The amount of chakra wasted depends on the transformation-size. If it's a large-scale transformation on the body, then they can do only one or two times. If small-scale, then they can do it multiple times, due to only small amounts of chakra used to do it.

Transformation:

- Transformations are limited to one transformation being active at a time. If more than one is attempted, the virus will over-exert itself, sending the user into a coma for an unknown time.

- Transformations are limited by their imagination, which, without a good one, the bloodlimit is useless.
Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Newbee!!!
Newbee!!!
Naethyn

Male Number of posts : 25
Ryo : 8
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Add what the post above says to your original post, and be sure to edit that post, because when this is approved others will only really look at that topic.

I would think that transformations would have to have post limits, or you would have to reactivate them before the jutsu ends to keep them going? Am I the only one.

I would also think that if they are large scale transformations you would be almost exempt from using other jutsus?

If your post count doesn't end by the time the topic ends does it continue to the next topic?
Back to top Go down
Ooawagaeri
Newbee!!!
Newbee!!!

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:08 pm

"I would think that transformations would have to have post limits, or you would have to reactivate them before the jutsu ends to keep them going? Am I the only one." Due to their weakness, and inability to use Ninjutsu, nor Genjutsu of that matter, post-limits seem a little too much of a restraint. Members should know their chakra limits, and not overdose. If you disagree that strongly, I'll put post limits.

"I would also think that if they are large scale transformations you would be almost exempt from using other jutsus?" That's kind of the base of the clan, not having the use of Elemental Ninjutsu, relying on this.

"If your post count doesn't end by the time the topic ends does it continue to the next topic?" If.. the post count is given, it would continue into their next topic. Otherwise, they can have the transformation be reverted at the end of the fight. But, post counts aren't something I'd like to give, as with all of the clan's lacking abilities I believe no post count should be necessary. But, I'm open to the request. If you still insist, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'd like to leave it the way it is. No offense to staff.

Back to top Go down
Naethyn
Newbee!!!
Newbee!!!
Naethyn

Male Number of posts : 25
Ryo : 8
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Approved.

I don't see anything wrong with this clan, and if anyone else disagrees just PM Me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]   Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hirotiro Clan [Awaiting Approval/Denial]
Page 1 of 1